New bnsf.com Mobile Site and Tools Now Available
Today BNSF launches the new mobile-friendly bnsf.com that provides access to secure customer tools from nearly any smart phone. With the new mobile bnsf.com you can manage your shipments through tracking and tracing while away from your computer.
Mobile-friendly customer tools include:
· Unit Trace – Track your shipment on the BNSF network
· Switch & Release – Alert BNSF of railcar unloading and pickup availability of empties
· Coal Train Tracing – Trace coal trains by mine or utility location
· Display Lot Location (DLL) – Drivers and dispatchers can obtain shipment information and location within a BNSF Intermodal facility
· Facility Hours and Directions
· Loading Guidelines
To view and use the new mobile site, simply visit www.bnsf.com from your smart phone Web browser. From there, you can sign in with your bnsf.com login to access the secure tools.
If you do not have access to the secure bnsf.com, you can register at any time.
· From your computer – Go to www.bnsf.com and click on the “Register” link in the Customer Login box.
· From your smart phone – Go to the mobile bnsf.com site (www.bnsf.com), click on “Access full site” at the bottom, then click on the “Register” link in the Customer Login box.
For help with registration or using the new features, contact BNSF eBusiness Help at 888-428-2673, option 4, 1, or eBizHelp@bnsf.com.