Update Report: Flooding in North Dakota, Minnesota and Missouri
Bnsf continues to experience some flood impacts in North Dakota, Minnesota and Missouri.
There are a few carload industries that we may not be able to service due to high waters; re routes
will be established as necessary.
Detailed information on the flooded areas impacting the Carload Network:
- Zap Line Sub from Sanger, North Dakota to Glen Harold, North Dakota is out of service.
- Rolla Sub from Cando, North Dakota to Glen Harold, North Dakota is out of service.
- Upper Hannibal Sub is out of service at Canton, Missouri and LaGrange, Missouri.
- River Sub is out of service at McBride, Missouri and Rush Island, Missouri.
- BNSF route via the Canadian National on the Letellier Sub at Noyes, Minnesota is out of service.
- Canadian Pacific traffic will deliver at St. Paul, Minnesota. Canadian National traffic will deliver at
BNSF will continue to assess the situation daily and advise on those situations to help minimize impact to
We will continue to provide updates as conditions change. Please see bnsf.com/customer/weather-interruptions
for maps and additional information. If you have any questions, please contact BNSF Customer Support at
1-888-428-2673 option 4, option 3.