Update Report: Flooding in North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Iowa, and Montana
BNSF continues to experience some flood impacts in North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Iowa, and Montana. There are a few carload industries that we may not be able service due to high waters; re routes will be established as necessary.
There is currently no flooding impact to the BNSF Intermodal Network for this geographic area.
Detailed information on the flooded areas impacting the Carload Network:
- Grenora Sub from Stanley, North Dakota to Lostwood, North Dakota is out of service.
- Zap Line Sub from Sanger, North Dakota to Glen Harold, North Dakota is out of service.
- Rolla Sub from Cando, North Dakota to Bisbee, North Dakota is out of service.
- Glasgow Sub at Snowden, Montana the YSVR returned to service on April 26, 2011.
- Upper Hannibal Sub is out of service at Canton, Missouri and Keokuk, Iowa.
- Lower Hannibal Sub returned to service at 22:00 P.M. April 26, 2011.
- River Sub is out of service at McBride, Missouri.
- BNSF route via the Canadian National on the Letellier sub at Noyes, Minnesota is out of service. Canadian Pacific traffic will deliver at St. Paul, Minnesota. Canadian National traffic will deliver at Superior, Wisconsin.
BNSF will continue to assess the situation daily and advise on those situations to help minimize impact to our customers.
We will continue to provide updates as conditions change. Please see bnsf.com/customers/weather-interruptions for maps and additional information. If you have any questions, please contact BNSF Customer Support at 1-888-428-2673 option 4, option 3.