Update Report: Flooding in North Dakota, Montana and Minnesota
BNSF continues to experience some flood impacts in North Dakota, Montana and Minnesota. There are a few carload industries that we may not be able service due to high waters; reroutes will be established as necessary.
Detailed information on the flooded areas impacting the Carload Network:
BNSF will continue to assess the situation daily and advise on those situations to help minimize impact to our customers.
- Rolla sub from Cando to Bisbee, North Dakota is out of service.
- Letellier sub at Noyes, Minnesota is out of service. Canadian Pacific traffic will deliver at St. Paul, Minnesota. Canadian National traffic will deliver at Superior, Wisconsin.
- Crosby & Niobe subs are out of service north of Berthold, North Dakota.
- Westhope sub is out of service between Barton and Willow City, North Dakota.
- Big Horn sub is out of service between Benteen and Dunmore, Montana.
- Grenora sub is out of service north of Stanley, North Dakota.
- Hettinger sub is out of service between Hettinger and Terry, Montana.
- Colstrip sub is out of service at Colstrip, Montana.
- Lewistown sub is out of service between Sipple and Lewiston, Montana.
We will continue to provide updates as conditions change. Please see bnsf.com/customers/weather-interruptions for maps and additional information. If you have any questions, please contact BNSF Customer Support at 1-888-428-2673 option 4, option 3.