BNSF Is Getting Faster Between Southern California and Chicago
BNSF is pleased to announce a new Expedited container service and an enhanced Expedited trailer service between San Bernardino, CA, and Chicago, IL, effective Monday, March 9, 2009.
BNSF Announces the Industry’s Fastest Container Service Between Southern California and Chicago:
New Expedited Container Service – With trailer-comparable schedules:
· Six day per week westbound service from Chicago to San Bernardino
· Five day per week eastbound service from San Bernardino to Chicago
BNSF Improves the Industry’s Fastest Trailer Service Between Southern California and Chicago:
Enhanced Expedited Trailer Service
· Improved availability times
· Faster transit
· Same-day delivery opportunity at destination
Please see the attached schedules for a comprehensive view of all service enhancements.
About BNSF’s Intermodal Service Options
BNSF is the Intermodal leader from Southern California to Chicago via the Southern Transcon. By shipping through BNSF’s Expedited and Premium Intermodal service offerings, customers experience:
· Two conveniently-located Southern California Intermodal facilities
· Dedicated Trailer and Container Intermodal facilities in Chicago
· The quickest and most direct route to and from Southern California
· A minimum of 20+ Premium and 40+ Expedited departures in this lane
o View all BNSF Intermodal service offerings here.
BNSF continues to work closely with customers to provide services that meet current and future shipping needs. If you have questions regarding these changes, please contact your BNSF Sales Representative at 888-428-2673.
Your business is important to us. Thank you for choosing BNSF as your transportation service provider.