Export Enhancement Added to "My Reports"
BNSF’s “My Reports Tool”--the secured interactive Web tool that enables you to create and schedule customized reports to trace your shipments--will be enhanced on July 20, 2006, with the following new feature:
BNSF is adding an Export feature to the “My Reports” tool. The Export feature will give you the functionality to export your report information directly from your online reports. The export will save you time by making it much easier to download your report information in the format you desire.
Here’s how it works…
After running a report in “My Reports”:
- You will see a row of buttons located above your report information. The button located on the far right is the new “Export” button.
- Simply hover your cursor over the “Export” button to reveal a drop down list of downloadable report formats. BNSF currently provides Excel, Comma Delimited and Text report formats.
- Click the report format that you desire.
- A dialogue box will appear, prompting you to “Open” or “Save” the report. If you click “Open,” the report will immediately open in the format you selected. If you want to save the report to your computer, click “Save.”
- You will then be prompted to save the report to a location on your computer that you desire. You also have the option of renaming the file.
These features will be available on July 20, 2006. If you have questions regarding these enhancements, please contact BNSF eBusiness general help by sending an e-mail to eBizHelp@bnsf.com.
BNSF.com - an easier way to do business.